Code Green Networks delivers data loss prevention solutions that protect private employee and customer information and safeguard intellectual property across all electronic communications channels.
In today's security-conscious environment, enterprise customers of all sizes need complete, accurate, and cost-effective data loss prevention (DLP) solutions to protect their most valuable assets... their confidential data. TrueDLP from Code Green Networks is the first solution on the market that provides network, endpoint, discovery and encryption-based DLP services.
Through proprietary fingerprinting technology Code Green Networks is able to recognize and register a wide variety of both structured (fields in databases or columns in spreadsheets) and unstructured data (document formats such as Microsoft Office, source code and PDF files) eliminating the high false positives and false negatives plagued in other DLP solutions.
- Prevents data loss via the network regardless of protocol
- Affordable, Easy to Use - Data Loss Prevention
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance
- Safeguard Intellectual Property
- Secure communications with partners and customers
- Enforces policy regarding handling of sensitive data
- Policy based monitoring and blocking of Web 2.0 applications, including wikis, blogs, and other applications
- Content based email monitoring and message encryption prevents the most common source of data loss
- Simple deployment, installation and management reduces administrative overhead
- On-board email encryption integrates with Cisco, Zix, and Voltage encryption services
Request for information
- Overwatch: Staying on Top of Your Vulnerabilities Posted by Jerod Brennen - 2013-01-09 13:26:36
- Jacadis ... Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Posted by Douglas Davidson - 2013-01-10 10:30:51
- Disabling Java in Your Web Browser(s) Posted by Jerod Brennen - 2013-01-14 09:00:12
- HHS unveils Final HIPAA (HITECH) Omnibus Rule Posted by Jacadis - 2013-01-23 14:56:40