Jacadis has been a vulnerability scanning and management expert since commercial grade vulnerability scanning tools became available in the marketplace.
Vulnerabilities are those weaknesses -- unneeded services, improperly configured systems, unpatched software -- that present an unauthorized entry point into your information systems. Finding them and either correcting them or safeguarding them while you work on correcting them is essential to a healthy risk management program.
Jacadis helps customers find and assess vulnerabilities in 3 ways:
- Vulnerability Management - Jacadis implements the QualysGuard® Vulnerability Management (VM) to automate the lifecycle of network auditing and vulnerability management across your business. This is an ongoing security control implemented to reduce and remove vulnerabilities to maintain a strong security stance and to meet PCI and HIPAA compliance.
- Vulnerability Assessment - Jacadis conducts an assessment focused on identifying, quantifying, and prioritizing based on risk the vulnerabilities in your information systems.
- Vulnerability Scanning - Jacadis scans select systems to identify and reports on weaknesses in critical systems such as servers, network devices and endpoints.
Our scanning services focus on the following scan targets:
- Hosts, infrastructure devices and endpoint systems
- Web applications
We find, assess, and report on vulnerabilities present in your network infrastructure, your endpoints, and your web applications.
Request for information
- Overwatch: Staying on Top of Your Vulnerabilities Posted by Jerod Brennen - 2013-01-09 13:26:36
- Jacadis ... Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Posted by Douglas Davidson - 2013-01-10 10:30:51
- Disabling Java in Your Web Browser(s) Posted by Jerod Brennen - 2013-01-14 09:00:12
- HHS unveils Final HIPAA (HITECH) Omnibus Rule Posted by Jacadis - 2013-01-23 14:56:40